GLOBAL PRIVACY STATEMENT
The following is the Global Privacy Statement of Your Best Self Life Coaching. By using Your Best Self Life Coaching website, services and being a part of our email list or Facebook group you agree to the terms of this privacy statement.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Your Best Self Life Coaching collects and stores the personal and technical data to provide you with the best service:
• Name, address, phone number, email, date of birth, gender and other data that you provide to us
• Financial information including but not limited to credit card information that you provide to us
• Areas of interest that you provide to us
• Name of the domain from which you access the Internet
• Internet address of the websites from which you linked directly to our site
• Type of web browsing software and operating system you are using
• Date and time you access our site and amount of time spent on the site
• Pages you visit on our site
• Client contact information
1.2 The information is collected in a variety of ways, which include:
• The use of pixels, cookies, forms and fields
• Via phone, email, text, chat features and fax
• Public forums and groups
• Opt in forms from our websites
• Display and native advertising like Facebook ads
1.3 Collected information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
• Added to a database maintained by Your Best Self Life Coaching to customize your experience
• Deliver information, surveys, requested products and/or services
• For statistical purposes
• To share with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
2. USE, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
2.2 You provide us with implied consent where our purpose for collecting, using or disclosing your Personal Information would be considered obvious or reasonable in the circumstances. Your consent may also be implied where you have received notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information used, and you have not provided us with notice of your opting-out, including but not limited to use for mail-outs, marketing or fundraising.
2.3 We may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent in the following circumstances:
• When required by law
• In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Your Best Self Life Coaching
• When we require legal advice from a lawyer
• For the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud
• Other legally established reasons
2.4 We will not sell your personal information to other parties without your explicit or implied consent. We retain your personal information for the time necessary to fulfill the identified purposes or a legal or business purpose.
3.1 We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. Our website, systems, apps and services use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a 100% guarantee that information supplied over the Internet will not be intercepted.
5. THIRD PARTY POLICY
5.1 We may employ third party companies and individuals to perform website-related services on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing our website’s use. Such third-party companies may have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
5.2 We are committed to keeping your contact information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease contact information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
7.1 Communications from Your Best Self Life Coaching may include, but are not be limited to the following:
• Site updates, company announcements, relevant products and content, programs and services, upcoming events, status of orders placed, and other relevant business purposes.
• Responses to your requests for information.
• Email, phone, text and social chat features for communication purposes only
7.2 By using Your Best Self Life Coaching website and services, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
8.1 Users of our website and services can opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provided, please email . You may also opt out of receiving email communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
9.1 Your data protection rights give you the right to:
• Erasure (Your Best Self Life Coaching retains the right to maintain data as may be required by law)
• Restrict processing
• Object to processing
• Data portability
• Complain to a supervisory authority
• Withdraw consent
9.2 If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact Your Best Self Life Coaching at
10.1 Your Best Self Life Coaching reserves the right to alter its privacy policies at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
10.2 This site is controlled and operated by Your Best Self Life Coaching from its office within the United States, and the information contained in this policy is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rulings.
11. SITE CONTENT
11.1 You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our websites and systems without first obtaining written consent from Your Best Self Life Coaching.
11.2 All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by Your Best Self Life Coaching. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of Your Best Self Life Coaching.
By viewing this website or anything made available on or through this website, including but not limited to programs, products, services, opt-in gifts, videos, webinars, blog posts, e-newsletters, emails, social media and other communication, you agree to accept all parts of this Disclaimer.
As a Life Coach, I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through the website pertaining to your health and wellness or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own medical provider or mental health provider.
The information provided on the website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice that can be provided by your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor.
My role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this website.
By using the website, you agree to absolve me of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on the website.